from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being superficial, the tendency to judge by surface appearance.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being superficial; also, that which is superficial.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being superficial, in any (literal or figurative) sense; want of depth or thoroughness; shallowness.
- n. That which is superficial or shallow, in any (literal or figurative) sense; a superficial person or thing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. lack of depth of knowledge or thought or feeling
- n. shallowness in terms of affecting only surface layers of something
Sorry, no etymologies found.