from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A slight puncture made by or as if by a pin.
- n. An insignificant wound.
- n. A minor annoyance.
- transitive v. To puncture with or as if with a pin.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An insignificant puncture made by a pin or similar point.
- n. A mildly annoying wound or damage.
- v. To produce a jabbing sensation like a pinprick.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. small puncture (as if made by a pin)
- n. a minor annoyance
From pin + prick. (Wiktionary)