from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being slight, smallness, petiteness
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being slight; slenderness; feebleness; superficiality; also, formerly, negligence; indifference; disregard.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or state of being slight, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. smallness of stature
- n. the property of an attractively thin person
- n. the quality of being unimportant and petty or frivolous
Sorry, no etymologies found.