from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being springy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being springy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or property of being springy: elasticity.
- n. The state of abounding with springs; wetness; sponginess, as of land.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length
Sorry, no etymologies found.