from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being clannish
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a tendency to associate with only a select group.
- n. a tendency to associate with only one's own clan; the propensity to display the sentiments, habits, and prejudices of one's own clan.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being clannish.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. tendency to associate with only a select group
Sorry, no etymologies found.