from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being snobbish.
- n. The result or product of being snobbish.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Vulgar affectation or ostentation; mean admiration of mean things; conduct or manners of a snob.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or conduct of a snob.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the trait of condescending to those of lower social status
From snobbish + -ness (Wiktionary)