from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or property of being haughty; arrogance, snobbery.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being haughty; disdain; arrogance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Highness; loftiness.
- n. The quality or character of being haughty, proud., or arrogant; supercilious bearing; arrogance.
- n. Synonyms Pride, Presumption, etc. (see arrogance); contemptuousness, hauteur, lordliness, rudeness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward inferiors
haughty + -ness (Wiktionary)