from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The relative lack of heat.
- n. The sensation resulting from exposure to low temperatures.
- n. Limited enthusiasm or affection; coolness.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being cold.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state, quality, or sensation of being cold.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the absence of heat
- n. a lack of affection or enthusiasm
- n. the sensation produced by low temperatures
Sorry, no etymologies found.