from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being raw.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being raw.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being raw, in any sense.
- n. Unprepared or precipitate manner; want of provision or foresight.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being crude and incomplete and imperfect
- n. lack of experience and the knowledge and understanding derived from experience
- n. a pain that is felt (as when the area is touched)
- n. a chilly dampness
raw + -ness (Wiktionary)