from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being incapable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being incapable; incapacity.
- n. Lack of legal qualifications, or of legal power.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or condition of being incapable; want of mental or physical capacity, or of legal competency; inability or disability.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. lack of potential for development
- n. the quality of not being capable -- physically or intellectually or legally
Sorry, no etymologies found.