from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality or degree of being inept.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Unfitness; ineptitude.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being inept; unfitness; awkwardness; ineptitude.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of having the wrong properties for a specific purpose
- n. unskillfulness resulting from a lack of training
Sorry, no etymologies found.