from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality of being inept; ineptness.
- n. An inept act or remark.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being inept.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being inept; unfitness; inaptitude; unsuitableness.
- n. Absurdity; nonsense; foolishness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality or state of being inept; lack of aptness or adaptation; unfitness; unsuitableness; inaptitude; foolishness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. unskillfulness resulting from a lack of training
- n. having no qualities that would render it valuable or useful
Sorry, no etymologies found.