from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being wrong; error or fault
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being wrong; wrongfulness; error; fault.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Crookedness; wryness; unevenness.
- n. The state or condition of being wrong or erroneous; heinousness; faultiness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. inappropriate conduct
- n. contrary to conscience or morality
- n. the quality of not conforming to fact or truth
From Middle English wrongnesse, equivalent to wrong + -ness. (Wiktionary)