from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or characteristic of being reasonable.
- n. A reasonable action or behaviour.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Quality of being reasonable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being reasonable; conformity to or compliance with the requirements of reason; agreeableness to rational ideas or principles.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being plausible or acceptable to a reasonable person
- n. moderation in expectations
- n. the property of being moderate in price or expenditures
- n. the state of having good sense and sound judgment
- n. goodness of reason and judgment
Sorry, no etymologies found.