from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the quality of being moderate
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being moderate; temperateness; moderation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being moderate; temperateness; a middle state between extremes: as, the moderateness of the heat: used commonly of things,. as moderation is of persons.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being moderate in price or expenditures
- n. quality of being moderate and avoiding extremes
Sorry, no etymologies found.