from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being fair.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being fair, or free form spots or stains, as of the skin; honesty, as of dealing; candor, as of an argument, etc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality or character of being fair, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. conformity with rules or standards
- n. the quality of being good looking and attractive
- n. ability to make judgments free from discrimination or dishonesty
- n. the property of having a naturally light complexion
fair + -ness (Wiktionary)