from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being moral, honest and honourable.
- n. The state of being erect, or vertical.
- n. The result or product of being upright.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the quality or state of being upright.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or condition of being upright.
- n. Moral integrity; honesty and equity in principle or practice; conformity to rectitude and justice.
- n. Synonyms Integrity, Honor, etc. (see honesty), fairness, principle, trustworthiness, worth.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being upright in posture
- n. position at right angles to the horizon
- n. righteousness as a consequence of being honorable and honest
From upright + -ness (Wiktionary)