from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or characteristic of being conscientious.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being conscientious; a scrupulous regard to the dictates of conscience.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being conscientious; a scrupulous regard to the decisions of conscience; strict adherence to the principles of right conduct.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being in accord with the dictates of conscience
- n. the trait of being painstaking and careful
Sorry, no etymologies found.