from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being strict.
- n. The result or product of being strict.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Quality or state of being strict.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being strict, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. conscientious attention to rules and details
- n. uncompromising resolution
From strict + -ness (Wiktionary)