from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the degree or property of being exquisite
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Quality of being exquisite.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being exquisite.
- n. Nicety of perception or discrimination.
- n. Keenness; sharpness; extremity: as, exquisiteness of pain or grief.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. extreme beauty of a delicate sort
Sorry, no etymologies found.