from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being scrupulous.
- n. The result or product of being scrupulous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Scrupulous character or disposition; conscientious regard for duty, truth, propriety, or exactness; specifically, regard for or attention to the dictates of conscience in deciding or acting.
- n. Punctilious preciseness; exactness; rigorousness; punctiliousness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. strict attention to minute details
- n. conformity to high standards of ethics or excellence
From scrupulous + -ness (Wiktionary)