from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Responsiveness or susceptibility to suggestion.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being suggestible.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Capability of being suggested.
- n. A conforming social impulse, leading a person to believe what is emphatically asserted and to do what is imperatively commanded; credenciveness and submissiveness; susceptibility to hypnotic suggestion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. susceptibility or responsiveness to suggestion
Sorry, no etymologies found.