from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to neurasthenia; that is, tendencies of a person who has suffered a nervous breakdown.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to neurasthenia or nervous debility; affected or characterized by neurasthenia.
- n. A person suffering from nervous debility.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or suffering from neurasthenia
- n. a person suffering a nervous breakdown
Sorry, no etymologies found.