from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A varicose condition of veins of the spermatic cord or the ovaries, forming a soft tumor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Varicose veins in the area of the scrotum
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A varicose enlargement of the veins of the spermatic cord; also, a like enlargement of the veins of the scrotum.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A tumor in the scrotum, composed of the varicosed veins of the spermatic cord. The term was employed by the older medical writers to designate also a varicose condition of the scrotal veins.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. dilatation of the veins associated with the spermatic cord in the testes
varico- + -cele1.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
varico- + -cele (Wiktionary)