from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An ache or pain in the back, especially the lower back.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. any pain or ache in the back
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. an ache localized in the back.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Any dull or continuous pain in the back.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an ache localized in the back
back + ache (Wiktionary)