from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Inflammation of a nerve or group of nerves, characterized by pain, loss of reflexes, and atrophy of the affected muscles.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Inflammation of one or more nerves.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Inflammation of a nerve.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In pathology, inflammation of a nerve.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. inflammation of a nerve accompanied by pain and sometimes loss of function
Sorry, no etymologies found.