from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Inflammation of a bursa, especially in the shoulder, elbow, or knee joint.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An inflammation of a bursa, most common in the shoulder, elbow or knee
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Inflammation of a bursa.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In pathology, inflammation of a bursa.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. inflammation of a bursa; frequently in the shoulder
Sorry, no etymologies found.