from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being red in color.
- n. A red discoloration.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being red; red color.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being red; a red color.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
- n. a response of body tissues to injury or irritation; characterized by pain and swelling and redness and heat
From red + -ness. (Wiktionary)