from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being fiery
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being fiery; heat; acrimony; irritability.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being fiery or burning, or vehement or impetuous, etc.: as, the fieriness of the sky; the fieriness of a horse.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a passionate and quick-tempered nature
- n. the heat or the color of fire
Sorry, no etymologies found.