from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being hot.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being hot.
- n. Heat or excitement of mind or manner; violence; vehemence; impetuousity; ardor; fury.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The condition or quality of being hot; heat; violence; vehemence; fury.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the presence of heat
- n. a hot spiciness
- n. a state of sexual arousal
Sorry, no etymologies found.