from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Inflammation of an artery.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The inflammation of arterial walls, often due to infection or an autoimmune response.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Inflammation of an artery or arteries.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Inflammation of an artery or of the arteries.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. inflammation of an artery
Sorry, no etymologies found.