from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of cloak.
- n. The act of covering with a cloak; concealment.
- n. The material from which of which cloaks are made.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of covering with a cloak; the act of concealing anything.
- n. The material of which of which cloaks are made.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of covering with or as with a cloak.
- n. Cloth for making cloaks.
Sorry, no etymologies found.