from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The craft or profession of a broker; mediation in a sale or transaction.
- n. The action of a broker agent; exchange of messages or transactions involving a software agent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a broker or brokers, or to brokerage.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Engaged as a broker.
- Pertaining to the business of a broker or a pawnbroker.
- Pandering; pimping.
- n. The business of a broker; the broker's trade: as, furniture-broking: pawnbroking.
Sorry, no etymologies found.