from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Persistent, usually painful erection of the penis, especially as a consequence of disease and not related to sexual arousal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A painful and potentially harmful medical condition in which the erect penis (erection) does not return to its flaccid state (despite the absence of both physical and psychological stimulation), often as a result of a spinal injury.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. More or less permanent erection and rigidity of the penis, with or without sexual desire.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Morbidly persistent erection and rigidity of the penis.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. condition in which the penis is continually erect; usually painful and seldom with sexual arousal
NY man 'tried to rob' dad to buy drugs for constant erection condition A NEW York man suffering from a condition called priapism - which causes painful erections that can last for hours - was busted for allegedly trying to steal money from his father to buy painkillers he hoped would grant him relief.
Cheapest Price For Cialis - In fact, in healthy men it can even cause a painful, long-lasting erection (a condition called priapism) that may lead to impotence if it isn't treated quickly.
Doctors believe the father of two was suffering from a condition called priapism, triggered by a nervous system disorder.
Best Supplements to Take to Maintain ErectionThis is quickly it is called priapism see me?
It did not share the metrical perfection of a Longfellow or the tiresome "priapism" (Emerson's word, which Higginson liked to repeat) of Walt Whitman.
I had him ask if he could use "priapism" in a story.
It has a well established and excellent safety record in humans and appears to lack severe side effects associated with standard of care phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor ED drugs, such as priapism, severe hypotension, myocardial infarction, sudden death, increased intraocular pressure and sudden hearing loss.
ZoraxelTM has a well established and excellent safety record in humans and appears to lack severe side effects associated with standard of care phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor ED drugs, such as priapism, severe hypotension, myocardial infarction, sudden death, increased intraocular pressure and sudden hearing loss.
Symptoms include immediate pain, cold sweats, heart irregularities and in men, an erect and painful penis for possibly four hours, known as "priapism," is considered a medical emergency.
The man had been suffering from a problem called priapism â€ "triggered by a peripheral nervous system disorder.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.