from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Inflammation of the uterus.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. inflammation of the womb
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Inflammation of the womb.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In pathology, inflammation of the uterus, especially of its middle coat.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. inflammation of the lining of the uterus (of the endometrium)
Sorry, no etymologies found.