from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Inflammation of the conjunctiva, characterized by redness and often accompanied by a discharge.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. an inflammation of the conjunctiva often due to infection.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Inflammation of the conjunctiva.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In pathology, inflammation of the conjunctiva. It is one of the commonest affections of the eye.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. inflammation of the conjunctiva of the eye
Sorry, no etymologies found.