from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A disease or abnormality of the nervous system.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any disease of the peripheral nervous system.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An affection of the nervous system or of a nerve.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In pathology, a general term for disease of the nervous system.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any pathology of the peripheral nerves
Sorry, no etymologies found.