from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A tumor composed of nerve tissue.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A tumour composed of nerve cells
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A tumor developed on, or connected with, a nerve, esp. one consisting of new-formed nerve fibers.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A tumor formed of nervous tissue.
- n. A fibroma developed on a nerve.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any tumor derived from cells of the nervous system
Sorry, no etymologies found.