from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The characteristic of being incorrect.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being incorrect; lack of conformity to truth or to a standard; inaccuracy; inexactness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The condition or quality of being incorrect; want of conformity to truth or to a standard or rule; inaccuracy.
- n. That which is incorrect; an error.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. lack of conformity to social expectations
- n. the quality of not conforming to fact or truth
incorrect + -ness (Wiktionary)