Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The condition or quality of being incorrect; want of conformity to truth or to a standard or rule; inaccuracy.
- n. That which is incorrect; an error.
- n. The characteristic of being incorrect.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The quality of being incorrect; lack of conformity to truth or to a standard; inaccuracy; inexactness.
- n. lack of conformity to social expectations
- n. the quality of not conforming to fact or truth
- incorrect + -ness (Wiktionary)
“Any grammar incorrectness is simply because it is as things were said.”
“Top Gear lies in Clarkson's apparently untrammelled political incorrectness, which is as much part of his schtick as Gordon Ramsay's swearing, Graham Norton's outrageousness, or”
“The "My name is Correctness, king of kings" people say that security problems are merely one manifestation of incorrectness, which is dissonance between what the program is supposed to do and what its implementation actually does.”
“Mpshe had also expressed an opinion on the "incorrectness" of”
“Now, when the FM writes "political correctness", what it actually means is 'incorrectness'.”
“How about the Chinese literally using what in essence is "slave labor" (a portion of the labor is convicted criminals, some of whom were convicted of political "incorrectness") in their larger manufacturing plants?”
“My objections to the latter part of the poem are not so much on the ground of incorrectness as of thinking that it is not in general equal in originality and animation & pathetic effect to the beginning.”
“It would be the height of political and fiscal incorrectness, even heresy, to expect that to change in Obama's drive to keep and the GOP's drive snatch back the White House.”
“But I get a lot more attention with my brand of political incorrectness on that issue.”
“This satirical outing so to speak tempers its political incorrectness with a bid for tolerance.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘incorrectness’.
Looking for tweets for incorrectness.