from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being flexible; suppleness; pliability.
- n. The quality of having options. "I have some flexibility."
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being flexible; flexibleness; pliancy; pliability.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being flexible, in any sense; pliancy; flexibleness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the trait of being easily persuaded
- n. the property of being flexible; easily bent or shaped
- n. the quality of being adaptable or variable
From Latin flexibilitās, from flectō ("I bend, curve"). (Wiktionary)