from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality or state of being responsive.
- n. The ability of a machine to adjust to external influences.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being responsive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. responsive to stimulation
- n. the quality of being responsive; reacting quickly; as a quality of people, it involves responding with emotion to people and events
Sorry, no etymologies found.