from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being robust.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being robust.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being robust; strength; vigor, or the condition of the body when it has full firm flesh and sound health.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the characteristic of being strong enough to withstand intellectual challenge
- n. the property of being strong and healthy in constitution
Sorry, no etymologies found.