from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the fact of something being lethal; the ability of something to kill
- n. the rate of death of organisms exposed to something
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being lethal; mortality.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being lethal; deadliness.
- n. Mortality.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being deadly
Sorry, no etymologies found.