from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The characteristic of being mischievous; the tendency to make mischief.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Capacity to do injury; hurtfulness; noxiousness; disposition to vex, annoy, or tease; roguishness: as, the mischievousness of youth.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the trait of behaving like an imp
- n. reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others
- n. an attribute of mischievous children
Sorry, no etymologies found.