from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Intimate; friendly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. friendly; on, or trying to be on, intimate terms
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having the relationship of friends or pals.
- adj. associated on close terms.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Companionable; sociable; intimate: as, I found him very chummy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (used colloquially) having the relationship of friends or pals
- adj. (used informally) associated on close terms
Sorry, no etymologies found.