from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Consisting of or containing gum.
- adj. Covered or clogged with or as if with gum.
- adj. Having the texture or properties of gum; sticky and viscid.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Showing the gums.
- n. Short for gummy shark.
- n. A sheep that is losing or has lost its teeth.
- adj. Resembling gum (the substance).
- n. A gummy candy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Consisting of gum; viscous; adhesive; producing or containing gum; covered with gum or a substance resembling gum.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Consisting of gum; of the nature of gum; viscous; adhesive.
- Impregnated with gum; giving out gum; covered with or clogged by gum or viscous matter.
- In pathology, pertaining to or having the nature of a gumma; gummatous.
- Having an accumulation of gum, or matter resembling gum; stuffy; puffy; swollen.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. covered with adhesive gum
- adj. having the sticky properties of an adhesive
Sorry, no etymologies found.