from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Resembling grume; thick and lumpy; soft and semisolid
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Resembling or containing grume; thick; concreted; clotted.
- adj. See Grumose.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Resembling or containing grume; thick; viscid; clotted: as, grumous blood.
- In botany, formed of coarse grains, as some clustered tubercular roots. Also grumose.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. transformed from a liquid into a soft semisolid or solid mass
Sorry, no etymologies found.