from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Subject to coagulation.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of coagulate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Changed into, or contained in, a coagulum or a curdlike mass; curdled.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. changed into a solid mass
- adj. transformed from a liquid into a soft semisolid or solid mass
Sorry, no etymologies found.