from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having the consistency or appearance of dough.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having the characteristics of dough especially in appearance or consistency: as
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like dough; soft and heavy; pasty; crude; flabby and pale.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like dough; flabby and pallid; yielding to pressure; impressible.
- Not thoroughly baked, as bread; consisting in part of unbaked dough; half-baked.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having the consistency of dough because of insufficient leavening or improper cooking
Sorry, no etymologies found.