from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Damaged or worn by exposure to the weather.
- adj. Lined or coarsened from being outdoors: a weather-beaten face.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Beaten or harassed by the weather; worn or damaged by exposure to the weather or the outdoors, especially to severe weather.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Beaten or harassed by the weather; worn by exposure to the weather, especially to severe weather.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Beaten or marred by the weather; seasoned or hardened by exposure to all kinds of weather: as, a weather-beaten sailor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. worn by exposure to the weather
- adj. tanned and coarsened from being outdoors
Sorry, no etymologies found.